Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Papeari

Ia Ora Na!

So, my new companion is named Elder Fitzsimmons and he's from Lehi, Utah.  We're serving in an area called Papeari and it's on the main island of Tahiti, but away from the city.  This week, I saw God's hand in my life a lot!  The first night in my area, I had a lesson with an investigator named Eliane.  My companion taught most of the lesson.  I just testified and shared a scripture.  But, I shared scriptures that I had just found on the plane and I felt like they were perfect for her.  (One scripture I shared was 1 Nephi 17:50.)  I know that God helped me do that both for Eliane and me.  Also, I eat and kind of like the crazy food here, which is definitely a gift from God because I am picky and the food here can be crazy and/or raw ha!  I will send some pictures.  I speak pretty much only French right now because my Tahitian is coming super slow.  But, some people only talk in Tahitian in my area, so I'm lost a lot haha.  I can't write a lot because we're just using a member's iPad quick, but I wanted to let you know I love you and think of you and my life is amazing right now!  I feel like I'm living in 17 miracles right now ha.  Thanks again!  I have to go, but I love you!

Elder Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment