Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Good Being Busy In Tahiti

Iaorana to'u utuafare!


My New Companion
So so so sorry about the last week and being late this week!  It was kind of like you said, the new responsibilities ha.  Being the zone leader here, we do a lot for the assistants, too.  And, because everyone from the islands came in for the reunion with our new mission president, Président Bize, we had a lot of work to do ha.  My companion and I did everything we could do to our e-mails, but, as you can see, we didn't get to ha.  So so so sorry!  Like I said before, it's different to be a zone leader and it is even more different to be a zone leader to sisters and the assistants ha, but it's so much fun!  I love it!  And I love my sector here, too!  I didn't know if I would like being in town, but I love it!  And I love being so close to the temple!  We take investigators there at least once a week, but I like to do it as often as I can!  The spirit there is truly amazing!  I am so happy that we can have an eternal family!  I love you all so much!  Thank you so much for all you do!  You are the best!!!!  Have a great week!

Concert in front of the temple...merveilleux!

Ua here au ia outou ma to'u aau atoa!



Elder Jessop 

No comments:

Post a Comment